10.02.2009

Favorite Things Friday

I'm so excited about Art Trail tonight! I had to miss in September when we were out of town, so I've been looking forward to this for not one month, but two. Some of my students are coming by to say hi as well, so hopefully I'll see some smiling familiar faces as well as new admirers (I hope!) of pinkstreet. I plan to have a perfectly lovely weekend, beginning in a few hours with Art Trail, then with doing a little work around my pretty blue house, and maybe pulling my husband away from critical theory and papers long enough to have a date night with me on Saturday. I hope the weekend holds just as much happiness for you. Here's something pretty to put you in the right frame of mind.

1 comment:

  1. I really wanted to venture off tonight to come see you, but I you know how a jewelry show is, you can't leave it alone for a minute! Anyway, I think I'd like to get those emerald earrings. How much are they and how would you like to work out an arrangement? :)
    Enjoy your weekend and hope you get that date! ;) I'm sure it wouldn't take much persuading... haha.

    Talk to you later - Reg

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin