10.20.2009

Etsy Discount

Hello, dear friends. Today, over at automatism, the blog I've been sponsoring since September, Lori will announce that I'm offering a 15% discount through the end of November on purchases made from my Etsy shop for her blog readers.

I thought about that, and realized that I can't offer it to her readers and not offer it to mine! So, I wanted to announce here that I'll extend the same discount to pink street readers through November too! All you have to do is mention the discount offer and that you read about it here in the "Message to Seller" upon checkout. Then I'll refund the amount of your discount through PayPal after payment is made. So easy!

The offer is good on newer items .....

..... on old favorites .....

..... and on Sale items as well!

I hope you're all having a beautiful day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin