10.19.2009

Etsy Treasure Tuesday: Orange Poppy

I'm so thrilled to present to you today's post featuring such a lovely person, Rebekah of Orange Poppy. I've been an admirer of Rebekah's ever since her beautiful dining room makeover was featured on Design*Sponge, after which I featured it here, on my blog. I found, in the process of falling in love with her aqua sideboard and Orla wallpaper, that she was a jewelry-maker too, and fashioned beautiful, feminine, ruffly, and wonderfully wearable things.

She's been busy since then, and now, she has her own independent web shop as well as her Etsy shop. But I'm a bigger fan, because recently, when Rebekah stumbled across my birthday giveaway, left a comment and then, quite magically, actually won the giveaway on the very day that was her birthday, she sent me one of her beautiful necklaces (and a charming little free pair of earrings as well!) in return for my giveaway necklace! I'm now proudly wearing this beauty:

It features a charming gold-edged vintage embroidery embellishment, rich burgundy velvet ribbon, and a soft pink cotton linen ruffle with a charming little gold birdie accenting the chain.

Aside from making incredibly beautiful things, Rebekah authors an adorable blog; her kindness and gentleness and genuine caring about everyone around her are so evident there. But more importantly, take a look at more of the loveliness.


(All images pulled from OrangePoppyJewelry.com and the Orange Poppy Etsy shop.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin