10.23.2009

Favorite Things Friday: Etsy Love

Love all of these!
Charming little printed airmail bags from hooray design shop.

Cheeky 'love' mug from mccheeksmayhem (Texas artist!)

Sweet mirrored shelf at SparrowsNest1.

Handy and beautiful apothecary jars from Little Byrd Vintage.

Really great chalkboard decal (which comes in a lot of great colors!) from Willow Creek Signs.

Adorable wool felted slippers by French Press Knits (which I think were so popular that they're now completely sold out or custom order only). I wear slippers for approximately five hours a day, and more on the weekends, so I wish I could splurge for these, which are entirely handmade, and even feature a sweet vintage button.

Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin