10.12.2009

Weekend Top Ten

Sorry about the protracted absence last week. This week, things should return mostly to normal, and I should be able to be more regular in posting.
I hope all of you had a lovely weekend; I did. Restful and fun. Here's a list for you of the Top Ten Best Things I did this weekend (in no particular order).

1. Homemade (with the help of King Arthur) Blueberry and Sour Cream scones on Saturday morning, with a lovely cup of EB tea.
2. Alderson Homecoming Party Friday night: delicious chocolate-dipped pretzel sticks at Cadillac, and some very tasty little tiramisu desserts at BMW.
3. French lesson with husband on Saturday. (We're learning together -- how fun is that!)
4. Hanging out with my lovely friends the Hendrickses and their newest addition, Bob.
5. Rosa's tortillas and yummy homemade queso at the Irwins' on Saturday night, where I watched Tech play the Homecoming game (we won -- hooray!).
6. Starting a new book for the Honors Book Club.
7. Hearing my very talented husband play and lead worship at church on Sunday. He's so good, and he has no idea.
8. Preparation for a new wedding order I'll be starting soon. I'm making bridesmaids necklaces for a very cool bride whose colors are aqua (my favorite!), light grey, and chartreuse. And her bridesmaids' dresses are from Anthropologie!
9. Regina on SNL. I have a serious girl crush on Regina; she was so adorable on the show. Her voice was quivering just a little at the beginning of her first set; you could tell she was ever so slightly nervous, and I love how human and charming she is.
10. Bundling up last night on the couch in my jammies with a hot ham and swiss grilled sandwich and a wonderful movie.
Here's to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin