1.08.2009

I Like Lists

Five Favorite Smells
♥ Black tea with sugar and cream
♥ Roses
♥ old text paper
♥ Juniper trees in the summer
♥ chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven

Five Favorite Colors
♥ raspberry pink (surprised?)
♥ jadeite green
♥ light blue
♥ the color of black tea with sugar and cream
♥ red


Five Favorite Books
Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen
Count of Monte Cristo, Alexandre Dumas
David Copperfield, Charles Dickens
Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte
Sonnets from the Portuguese, Elizabeth Barrett Browning




Five Favorite Places
♥ the Cotswolds, England
♥ my warm bed on a cold Sunday morning
♥ the Texas Hill Country
♥ Boston Public Gardens
♥ my cozy little living room when the Christmas tree is lit

Five Favorite Days
♥ my wedding day
♥ April 24th, 2006 (the day my two best friends and I visited Graceland)
♥ my birthday
♥ Thursday (Book Group day)
♥ today




♥ Love!

4 comments:

  1. I love your list. What a great way to get to know more about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Terrie! I'm so glad you found me! I'll be a regular visitor on your blog from now on, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to "see" you yesterday! I saw a CR-V and thought, oh it's just like Taylor's and then I took a closer look! hehe

    I love lists too, I may dedicate a blog to my faves too!

    Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way Babe, PBS is the least "free" TV that you watch. A poftion of the extra taxes you pay will go to support the PBS station and their programming. Commercial TV is really the most "free" as you actually have a choice as to whether or not you support them. This privilege is rapidly disappearing as well...hello February 19th.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin