2.26.2010

Favorite Things Friday

I've been kind of sad for the past couple of days over some potentially worrisome and depressing news, and have been trying to cheer myself up with pretty things. In case you need cheering up too, I thought I'd share them with you.

spring line: emma cassi

lace lightshade: nice


danni's studio: oh, hello friend

tamar's flickr favorites: nest, pretty things

Happy Friday, and happy weekend, friends. What I want for my weekend: the sun to come out, my mood to lighten, to get some new items photographed and listed in my jewelry and destash shops, and to spend some time with my sweet husband in between his lengthy sessions of militant research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin