2.06.2010

Headband Reveal

So Art Trail was fantastic last night. Floods of people poured into Alderson (I'm convinced it was the incredible cupcakes by Cassie of Smitten Cakes), and we had so much fun.
As promised, I did manage to take a few somewhat substandard photos of my headbands for you. Three of the seven sold: the far left one (teal with yo-yos) in the first photo, and the two on the left in the second photo (black and white and raspberry and chocolate ... mmm, raspberry and chocolate ... I'm hungry for cupcakes again). So let me know what you think! And if you would like to purchase one of the four that are left, leave a comment and I can send more detailed information.

Thanks so much to those of you who came out!

2 comments:

  1. I love them, especially the far left one in the first photo...but i'm a sucker for anything turquoise :) nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool headbands! I love them! Wish we could have been there. You are such an adorable person.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin