11.03.2009

Wish List Wednesday

I'm enjoying the cooler weather, and looking forward to the warm and cozy holidays. But when I start to see winter whites everywhere, I make a little more effort to put pops of color into my wardrobe and my home, so I've curated a collection of beautiful turquoise and aqua for you today; and as I'm a pragmatist, naturally, they're practical items for use and wear.

A fantastic turquoise suede shoulder bag, from the amazing bagonia atelier.

A pretty wall clock featuring aqua flowers by decoylab.

A sweet aqua apron, in which to do your holiday baking! From spice rak designs.

I've admired so many of the gorgeous stationery items in the Turtle Papers shop for two years now. One day, one of their beautiful monogrammed correspondence sets will be mine.
This beautiful print of flowering branches can hang on your wall as a lovely reminder that spring will return. By honeytree.

And last, Primavera: a sweet new necklace I've just listed in the shop, featuring a golden twig accompanied by three tiny aqua czech glass bellflowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin