11.25.2009

I, like you, I assume, will be spending my day with family tomorrow, eating lots of lovely things and also celebrating Nate's birthday again with my family and his. We will get to have Thanksgiving at my parents' new house at their vineyard for the first time this year, and I expect my dad will have a cozy fire burning, and my mom's beautiful kitchen will be bustling with people working to prepare all of the lovely things we're going to eat. I hope your holiday is as warm and cozy, whatever your traditions may be. I do have a DIY Thursday post planned for you here, but will probablytake Friday off, as I think my mom and I are going to start on some Christmas crafting and decorating at her house. Yay for holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin