11.06.2009

Favorite Things Friday: Art Trail!

I want to extend an invitation to all of you -- at least all of you who live nearby -- to come and visit me tonight at the First Friday Art Trail. I'll be hanging out at Alderson Mercedes on 17th & Texas from 6:00 to 9:00pm, and I have so many beautiful new things to which I'd love to introduce you. I can't wait, and I hope I'll get to chat with all of you there.

Aaaaannd . . . check out the new items recently listed in my Etsy shop. They're scattered about, as I've color-coordinated the shop a little to make it prettier. Let me know what you think. More silver? Less pink? Chunkier pieces?

And a sparkly new addition to the pink street Bridal Line.

2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend was telling me about all of the places he went during the art trail and he mentioned he stopped by alderson. I asked if he saw a cute girl named sarah selling jewelry and he didn't remember (probably because he had too much wine, haha). :(. I can't wait to go by when my internship is done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny, Tara! I imagine, though, that the guys who wander in without female companions are probably busier looking at the showroom cars than at the stuff on display at my table, so I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't notice, wine or no wine. It was a crazy night -- I needed a glass of wine myself afterward.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin