9.08.2009

Etsy Treasure Tuesday: KnockKnocking

We got back from California last night, and are pretty pooped after a weekend full of wedding activities. Seeing all of the lovely, and very original items in Agnes Blum's Etsy shop, KnockKnocking, brightened up my morning quite a lot today. She designs pins, brooches, and door wreaths from felt, yarn, buttons, vintage millinery items, and all kins of other fun materials. They are so beautiful and creative and unusual that I instantly fell in love, and really, really, want to order one of them for my front door. Plus, she's from Austin! and I do love to support fellow Texas Etsians. Here are a few of my favorites (some of these photos have been pulled from the Sold Items section, to show you more of her fantastic past work):

(All images have been pulled from the KnockKnocking Etsy shop. It's sure to brighten your day as much as it did mine, so go and check it out for yourself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin