9.09.2009

Wish List Wednesday: Lovely Rings

Even a jewelry-maker sometimes {or often} puts jewelry on her wish list. I've found quite a number of rings on Etsy lately I'm really loving. Which ones are your favorites?
Two beautiful little copies of delicate hydrangea blooms on this one, from Patrick Irla Jewelry.

I immediately fell in love with this gorgeous ring from SingleBeautiful. There are lots of variations on the same design in her shop, and I love them all.

Pink stacking rings have been on my wish list for a long time. This small set in gold is by Kate Szabone, of whom I've been a long-time Etsy fan.

But the first set of pink stackers I ever fell in love with were these, by OneGarnetGirl. I love the small size and delicateness of the Kate Szabone ones, but I really love that this set incorporates a smoky quartz, setting the pink up beautifully against the brown.

And this lovely, simple large pearl solitaire from Artisan Impact has been in my favorites folder for a long time. I love pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin