9.02.2009

Wish List Wednesday: Birch

It's finally beginning to feel a bit more like fall outside (for which I'm so very thankful), and I'm really loving anything that evokes the crispness of autumn. These beautiful birch bark vases would be perfect for a lovely red and gold fall arrangement. I found these pretty images on small stump and studio choo, a wonderful florist which also sells the vases in their webshop. There's lots more beauty to be seen over at small stump, so do visit the blog and look around.

And this set is from NHWoodsCreations, includes three sizes, and the bark shell already encloses a glass cylinder vase, so you don't even have to put one inside yourself.

Oh, I'm so ready for fall to blow in full-fledged! We don't have many trees here, and the few there are don't really turn any color but brown, but even if it doesn't look like it should, I still know it's fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin