12.11.2009

Favorite Things Friday: Beautiful Workspace

I love this workspace, posted on Tea for Joy several weeks ago, so much. Remember this post? Well, that's what I'm asking for this Christmas. And I believe that my dreams could become reality: I've found this, and this, and this, and these, and these and this too, here. If I can actually pull this off, I will be a very happy girl. And, I'll post photos and show all of you the clean, white, organized loveliness -- in a couple of months, that is, after I've had the time to perfect it and make it just as I want it to be. Any other ideas, friends?

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I just stumbled upon your blog and love all the cute stuff you write about. I will definately be back. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin