12.16.2009

DIY Wednesday: Snowflake Votives

I'm switching it up a little, because I have a post I'm very excited about to present to you tomorrow, so you'll get your weekly DIY dose today, friends!

The lovely Livy of A Field Journal has done it again, this time in the form of some beautiful votive holders made with paper doilies and inexpensive glass jars, perfect for last minute holiday decorating. (I can use as many last minute decorating ideas as possible right about now, as we're having the sixth annual Book Group Christmas Party at our house tomorrow night.) Livy created this tuturial for Papermash, a charming paper goods shop run by Lynne of Tea for Joy. Get the downloadable tutorial here, which was made using these doilies. And see more details of the beautiful project here.

(All images by Livy of A Field Journal.)

Stay tuned for tomorrow's exciting post. I'll give you a hint: it involves a giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin