12.02.2009

Wish List Wednesday: Etsy Holidays

I'm loving all of the beautiful handmade items, both for giving and for home, I've seen recently on Etsy. I'm vowing to attempt to make this Christmas 100% handmade -- if not by me, with the help of some of these marvelously creative people.

Beautiful vintage brass friendship knot ring on a sterling band. I'm so in love with this one.


Wonderful felt stockings by rikrak. This is the year Nate and I are finally going to have our own stockings at home!
A pretty pom scarflette tied with ribbon by Ayca.
A beautiful natural linen red-striped tablecloth by LinenMe. I have a nice collection of vintage printed tablecloths, but I would love to add this one to my linens drawer.

And what a fantastic idea is this!? A bottle corsage! Much prettier than a wine sack for holiday party-gifting, in my opinion. By Storied.
These pretty lace-patterned heart ornaments would look charming hung just like this, on bare birch branches for a simple centerpiece. By Prince Design UK.
And a frilly, shimmering tunic dress for special holiday parties, by Maisy Brown.
... which would be beautiful accompanied by the High Tea doily necklace, by me.

If you happen to have any flashes of inspiration in the department of handmade gifts, please pass the word!

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice blog, Give some love to my webpage - https://www.yellwithus.com/collections/shirts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful post. This is the first time I visit here. Really it's a great article. Keep it up. Visit - https://www.yellwithus.com/collections/bundi-nehru-jacket

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin