12.22.2009

Today is WREATH Wednesday!

I realize that on the 23rd, it may be a little late to be posting holiday decorating ideas, but I saw this Wreath Round-Up post on the Twig and Thistle blog, and thought it might be fun to pass along to you.

I did buy materials to make that gorgous felt ruffle wreath by Kristen of domestifluff, which I featured in a previous DIY post, but I doubt that I'll actually have it made in time to hang it up this Christmas. Still, I'm determined, and after the actual day when all of my handmade gifts are finished and given, I'll have a little more time to work on my wreath project and a couple of others. The vintage photo wreath and the vintage book page wreath would be perfect at any time of year!

On another note, I wanted to mention that I'll be on break today through the beginning of the year, so posting may be sporadic at best until the 4th. I hope all of you have a lovely holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin