12.09.2009

Etsy Treasure Tuesday: A Alicia Handmade Accessories

I realize that it isn't Tuesday anymore, but since I missed this post yesterday, I decided I should make up for it with some extra-lovely loveliness. I'm certain that the beautiful handmade felt accessories by London-based A Alicia Handmade fall into that category. I had a really difficult time narrowing down my favorites for this post to just eight, so I highly recommend that you visit the shop yourself so as not to miss anything that might brighten up your cold winter days.

These would be beautiful not only on blouses and jackets, but bags, capes, and Christmas stockings. I love them all, truly.

(All images by A Alicia Accessories, pulled from here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin