9.24.2010

Today I Will .....


I'm happy to have a weekend of more celebrations to look forward to, but at present, it mostly feels like I'm struggling under a miles-long to-do list that has been standing over me for a week now. I really need to get something -- anything -- done, and I just can't seem to catch up. So I'm going to try to make that happen this weekend in the midst of partying it up.

First on my list is a shout-out to my beautiful friend Jessica, whose birthday is today. Together, back in the day, we formed two-thirds of the Park Byron Girls Triumvirate Spectacular, and also, we'd get to have joint birthday parties every year, which was awesome. Happy Birthday, Jess!

{Images of the Catskills cabin of The Wild Unknown on Design*Sponge. Via Little Is The New Big.}

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I don't think I've ever been the recipient of a shout-out before. Thanks!
    I was thinking today how we didn't really have a joint birthday party this year, and I was a little sad about it. Hmph. Next year, we party. We party hard.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin