9.21.2010

Etsy Treasure Tuesday: Necessity Is The Mother

Such a fantastic name for a handmade clothing shop, right? I've had many items from Necessity Is The Mother's Etsy shop make their way into my favorites for quite a long time now.
I absolutely love the casual, homespun look; sort of like 40's housemaid meets 60's mod.

Some of my favorites, including some I couldn't resist pulling from the Sold items section.

 
 
 

Also, I envy the model's gorgeous auburn hair, if we're just gonna go ahead and get everything out there. You should definitely stop by and check out the creative and charming items in the shop.

Happy Tuesday! Oh, and don't forget to stop by my shop today too to see the brand new items I listed last night! Big Birthday Sale starts tomorrow!

{All images pulled from Necessity Is The Mother Etsy shop.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin