Hiya, friends. Things are feeling a little crazy around here lately, and I've come to the conclusion that I need to make more time for some projects which have been pushed to the back burner. So, sadly, I'll be taking a short break from blogging, but this should mean other great things will be happening: hopefully, the completion of the long-awaited and much-anticipated workroom, desperately needed updates to my jewelry and destash shops, and also, some time away so that my lovely husband and I can celebrate our third anniversary properly.
To keep you occupied and interested in the meantime, here are some helpful suggestions and a few modest proposals:
1. Watch this and try not to smile.
2. Go here and reflect on the beauty in everyday things.
3. Rent this and discover the pure glory.
4. See this and be amazed and inspired.
5. Listen to this and be astounded at the multi-talentedness of Jason Schwartzman.
6. Read this and understand why I couldn't tear myself away.
7. See if you can guess why I love this home.
8. Please come back and visit me soon! I hope to be back next week!