1.10.2010

It's All So Very Clear Now

If my high school pre-cal teacher had ever thought of explaining functions, tangents and binomial coefficients in terms of flowers, I'm positive that I'd be a math whiz today. Alas, all I learned for the long-term is the quadratic equation, set to the tune of "London Bridge is Fall Down." In Algebra, the only equations I managed to master were the ones that invovled setting a's, b's, c's, and d's up next to each other and cancelling some of them out. Letters I understand. Numbers, you are my eternal nemesis. Fellow English majors, unite.

These enlightening graphic diagrams were created by the talented Sarah of the beautiful shop Saipua, for her post over at design*sponge. I feel smarter already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin