1.27.2010

Etsy Treasure Tuesday: Sparkle Power

Yes, I do realize it's not Tuesday, and that I'm a day late, but I can't miss Etsy Treasure day -- it's too much fun. Today's feature is a lovely shop I became acquainted with quite a long time ago on Rachel Denbow's blog, Smile and Wave, called Sparkle Power, run by the very talented Candace. I've been watching the shop to see what cute things show up from time to time, and now also really enjoy reading her blog. Some extra cute ones today (including the perfect 2010 calendar, for which I've been searching for two months):

(All images by Candace of Sparkle Power, and pulled from the Etsy shop. Note: the vintage chalkboards are not currently for sale -- found in the 'sold' section.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin