5.20.2009

Girls Like Me

For today, here's something I really like: Rachel D.'s blog, which I found via my friend Evan. Rachel's quite the celebrity in the world of handmade craftiness, and today, decor8 featured her flickr home photostream. She's also been featured by Apartment Therapy, sfgirlbybay, and others.

I think they're wonderful inspiration to a girl like me who prefers decorating her house with things she made or vintage finds.

A note here: I saw this photo on Apartment Therapy a while back, and decided to steal the idea, so I put sticky magnetized strips on two vintage trays I have, one red and one green, and stuck them up on my fridge as message/note boards; they look so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin