5.11.2009

Case of the Mondays

It's grey, chilly, and rather dismal here. I should be thankful, I know, after complaining about the uncommonly hot summer weather we've already had, but it's just a little harder to be cheerful without the sun shining. But I found these lovely floral photos of Nicolette Camille's design work via saipua, and they made my dreary Monday ever so slightly brighter. Hope they do the same for you.


By the way, sorry for the lapse in posting last week. Cominbination of recovering from a busy weekend previously, and lack of interesting subject matter to post about. I hope to be back on track this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sarah,
    Just wanted to stop in and say hello.
    As for the rainy, cloudy day we are having here in our little town in West Texas...it is absolutely, by far, my very favorite kind of day. I LOVE these beautiful days...always have. I am baking, sipping hot tea, watching movies...just love it all....
    See ya..

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin