5.12.2009

Wish List Wednesday: Lovely Things at Paper Source

I get regular emails from paper-source.com, and there's always something fun and pretty to catch my eye. Here are a few of my current favorites.

This is a REALLY cute rubber stamp of a couple of swallows which I've had my eye on for quite some time now.

A set of lovely notepads.

Some fun self-adhesive mailing labels.

A couple of beautiful flat papers.

You can probably tell that I'm a teensy bit infatuated with birds at the moment.

This patterned envelope is beautiful (and on sale!)

And this is one of the most terrific of them all: a chalkboard panel with a printed frame outline! And they have an oval frame pattern too -- I almost can't decide which I like better.

Check out Paper Source!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin