8.10.2010

Etsy Treasure Tuesday: Looking Glass House

I'm entranced by some of the lovely things in Alice's Etsy shop, Looking Glass House. It really is like stepping through a little tunnel into another world. A nicer one. With vintage chandeliers and large leaded windows. Where old things are valued higher than new ones.

{Individual photos by Alice of Looking Glass House; composite image by me.}

Alice also has a really beautiful blog. After spending some time there, I'm beginning to believe that she really does live in the world her photos evoke. I'm thinking that perhaps I should open a vintage shop and move in too.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words and feature of my shop here ;) I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin