8.17.2010

Etsy Treasure Tuesday: Cutiepie Company (and Special Offer!)

I'm so excited to introduce you today to one of the most charming shops you'll ever meet, cutiepie company, run by the kind and talented Milly. She's stocked her pretty shop full of quite a few of my favorite things: handmade paper goods, vintage maps, charming silhouettes, and a healthy dash of woodgrain. {You begin to understand, I suspect, why I fell in love at first sight.}


I discovered cutiepie company's Etsy shop about a year and a half ago, after happening upon that adorable moleskin printed with the silhouetted girl, and it's remained at the very top of my favorites ever since. I go back to gaze at all of the new lovelies at least once a week.


In addition to having really good taste and a wonderful design sensibility, Milly has been kind enough to offer a special "Back to School" discount just to you as pink street readers. She'll extend a 15% discount on all notebooks and journals, and 10% off everything else in the shop! Just mention "Pinkstreet" in the Notes to Seller at checkout in order to receive the discount. She'll refund the sale amount via Paypal within 24 hours.


The special pink street offer will run through this Sunday, August 22nd, so stop by and pick out a few of your favorites!


Thanks, Milly, for the generous discount offer, and for putting such lovely handmade things out into the world. The world is grateful.

{I mention here by way of a sidenote that the Woodgrain Mixed Paper Notebook, Fille Merci Card set, and naturally, the Lady in Red Moleskin Cahier, have all been added to my birthday list. Just wanted to keep you informed.}

{All photos by Milly of cutiepie company; composite images by me.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin