8.16.2010

Astounded


These are some of the prettiest images I've seen in a long time. I'm so glad that Creature Comforts pointed me toward Jane Schouten's work again today. I've explored her website, All the Luck in the World, before, but needed to be reminded of just how beautiful and inspiring all of her work is. And her blog is full of so much loveliness. She actually provides a visual tutorial on how she turned these vintage vessels which accompany radiators, but since we don't really have that sort of thing here in the States (or at least in West Texas), I'll have to content myself with just admiring her incredible work on this project.


All images pulled from Jane Schouten's blog. Go, and you will be enthralled and inspired. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin