7.11.2009

Until I Return

I expect to be extraordinarily busy over the course of the next several days, so I'll leave you with a few tidbits. Here are several new things I've done recently, which will, hopefully soon, be introduced to the wide world via my Etsy shop, when I shall finally have time amid house-painting, road-tripping, and salsa-making to devote a few minutes there. Let me know what you think!

Below: Red vintage glass jewels, grosgrain ribbon, and aged brass on leverback earwires.

I decided to make several monogram necklaces with a set of really beautifully-patinated brass letters I found: I have every letter of the alphabet with the exception of P and G which I recently used in a custom order. I thought it might be fun to start with L, O, V, and E, and photograph them together, but if you'd like a necklace with your own initial, accompanied by a bead or charm of your choice, I can oblige . . . unless your name is Pamela, Penelope, Gertrude or Gretchen, that is.

Below: Vintage sky blue glass jewels, pink Tiffany turquoise beads, chocolate plum silk ribbon, and leverback earwires with little lilac rhinestones inset. I'm not usually a huge purple fan, but I think I'm really liking the cool color tones this summer.

These beautiful little carved roses are pink coral, and though the photo's a little fuzzy and poorly-lit, you can see some of the gorgeous detail and color in them. Paired with hand-painted espresso leaves and textured brass chain on leverback earwires.

1 comment:

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin