11.07.2010

Feels Like Christmas

I got the happiest surprise yesterday morning when I checked my email. A sweet bride I worked with last year on the gorgeous aqua and dove grey wedding set wrote to let me know that her wedding (and my jewelry) had been featured on Style Me Pretty, which as some of you may know, is one of the best wedding blogs out there, and is kind of a big deal. Not only was I elated to find out that Abby Larson of Style Me Pretty has put this one at the top of her "favorite weddings" list, but I was so happy to see photos proving that I was lucky enough to contribute something small to a day that was so special and so incredibly beautiful. All of the bridesmaids are wearing pink street necklace and earring sets created especially for each girl, to match her individual style and personality, as a gift from the bride.


The lovely bride, Jessica, planned all of the details so perfectly, down to painting and distressing the aqua birdcages by hand. But she found out, just like I did on my wedding day, incidentally, that no matter how thoroughly you plan, you can't predict everything. Her obstacle was a sudden and unaccountable illness. (Mine was 5 inches of snow. On the day of our outdoor wedding.)

You can read her whole harrowing tale of the imperfect wedding that turned out to be perfect after all on the Style Me Pretty post, where there are dozens of other gorgeous photos as well. I am so grateful to have been part of her story, and couldn't wait to share the feature with all of you!

{all images by Souder Photography.}

2 comments:

  1. So Awesome! The jewelry is beautiful. A BIG Congrats!
    susie

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin