11.30.2010

Etsy Treasure Tuesday: Turtle Papers

Hello, friends! It's lovely to be back again after the holiday. I enjoyed my brief break quite a lot, and I can't wait to do it again in a few weeks. But now, we must get down to business! There is goodness to be discussed and prettiness to be displayed!

Case in point: the lovely Turtle Papers Etsy shop, of which I have been an admirer since my earliest days on Etsy. I always think that Christmas is the perfect time to splurge on something as relatively frivolous as pretty stationery. Don't you agree? And you can pick up some charming holiday cards there while you're shopping.





Pretty pastels, lacy scallops, and floral flourishes; just my style, obviously.

{All images pulled from the Turtle Papers Etsy shop.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin