Hello, friends. Unfortunately, I haven't yet dug myself out of the deep deep hole that is "Things I Have To-Do" yet, but I have just a few minutes to breathe, and I thought I'd let you know that:
1. I love Love LOVE fall. Even here, where only 7 of the 32 trees in this city turn color. It's my favorite time of the whole year.
2. I am going to do this year what I've been saying I would do for the past 4 years: make caramel apples with Husband. Yum.
3. The Texas Rangers are breaking my heart. Seriously guys, the underdogs are supposed to miraculously win at the end of the story! That's how it works.
4. Even though it means I get the big bed all to myself, I don't like it when Husband's gone for a night. My eyes are a little redder this morning.
5. I'm currently loving the self-titled album from Little Joy.
6. I watched How To Steal A Million with Audrey Hepburn and Peter O'Toole yesterday, and remembered two things: how much I love Audrey, and why I decided that my future husband had to have bright blue eyes and dark hair. (Which he does.)
7. I've decided that scarves are my favorite accessory. Yes, despite the fact that I make jewelry.
8. I don't care who you are or where you're from: Oscar Wilde is just plain hilarious. Makes me laugh every time. Out loud.
9. Art Trail is this Friday night, and I have some lovely new things to show off!
10. I wish I had some lovely new tree peonies sitting at home waiting for me. Tree peonies are my favorite, especially in these incredible arrangements by Sarah of Saipua.