6.17.2010

It's a Good Thing


I think we can all agree that it would be nice to return to the days when it was possible to barter and swap with your local grocer and general store for embroidered table linens and homemade cider. Well in today's flourishing handmade community, those days still exist! But sometimes we need a reminder and a little guidance. That's why I was so thrilled to see that Danni of oh, hello friend has put together a marvelous Summer Trade Guide.


I've already contacted several of the listed shops on the list in almost every category to find out if we can get some trading going on. It's a fantastic way to do some early Christmas shopping, brighten up your summer wardrobe with lovely handmade accessories, and to make friends with a few more of the wonderful people who are bringing handmade back.


By the way, my shop's not included in the guide because I wasn't quite quick enough, but please feel free to contact me if you've got something to trade and you've been eyeing any pink street pieces lately. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin