6.11.2010

Favorite Things Friday: Cath Kidston

One of my favorite things about the UK is Cath Kidston. I have been in love with her style and her home products for about 10 years now, after seeing her line in a sweet little design book. Then I bought a printed china tea cup of hers when I was in Bath for the first time eight years ago, and I was hooked.

So finding an entire Cath Kidston shop in Bath when Nate and I were out exploring there our first afternoon was like a dream come true. We were able to find another of her shops in London, and I brought home as many things as I could justify to myself as being actually practical in everyday life. A few of the lovelies I brought home with me include:

And some of the other beautiful things I wanted to bring home with me include (but are not limited to):


{Sigh.} Although the fact that it's now possible to visit Cath Kidston online and have her ship to your home in the US (this is a recent development), I'm not sure that it bodes well for the future health of my checking account. Let's all cross our fingers that the dollar becomes worth more than the pound next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin