2.02.2009

Looks Like Someone's Got A Case of the Mondays

I have nothing for you today except the following tidbits, which you may or may not know about me:

1. I'm currently reading To Kill A Mockingbird for the first time in my life. When I name it to myself in my head, I call it instead, "Tequila Mockingbird."
2. I'm short compared to the rest of my immediate family. I blame this fact on the hundreds of gallons of apple juice my parents fed me during my early years.
3. I love the pink and aqua ceramic tile they used to install in bathrooms in the 50's and 60's. If I ever lived in a house in which it was left over, I'd never dream of replacing it.
4. Chandler of "Friends" ruined the word 'duty' for me forever. I can't say or hear it without cracking a smile.
5. I want a library in my house someday -- a two story one, with an upper loft and a ladder, like Henry Higgins' in "My Fair Lady".
6. I never wear black.
7. My dad used to read "the funnies" in the paper to my brother and me every Sunday night when we were little. Calvin and Hobbes is my favorite, followed by Wizard of Id and B.C.
8. I can't whistle, roll my tongue, or snap with my right hand. These are genetic deficiencies; please don't make fun.
9. I was honored to have done the wedding flowers for my four of my best friends.
10. My husband does a really good impression of Kermit the Frog. He's completely irresistible when he sings "Rainbow Connection." (I understand why Miss Piggy fell for Kermie.)

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad Sarah, I can't roll my tongue or whistle either...and I'm not a very good snapper either! Hmmm no wonder we get along! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin