7.08.2010

DIY Thursday: Chiffon Flowers

What a busy week I've had! What, you ask, have I been doing with myself these past few days? Well, I've been eating what seems like truckloads of birthday desserts with ma famille, working on some new pieces soon to be introduced at August Art Trail and in my Etsy shop, and enjoying having my husband all to myself again! (Take that, TTU Graduate School!)

And I've also been inspired and excited to try out some DIY projects lately as well. The one I'm featuring today was posted on Project Wedding and created by Livy Kanaley, who I'm sure you've all noticed I have a fairly advanced and serious girl crush on. Feast your eyes on these dreamy chiffon and tulle flowers.

 
 
 
  



You'll find full instructions for the DIY here on Project Wedding.

(All photos taken by Livy Kanaley of A Field Journal.)

1 comment:

  1. I see the makings of a lovely bridal headpiece!
    Mop

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin