5.11.2010

Etsy Treasure Tuesday: My Paper Garden

Guess what, people! A week from today, we leave on our fabulous English vacation! I've been busy sorting out the details of the itinerary, booking tickets for some of the many plays we're going to see, and trying to plan so that we make the most of our few days in one of my favorite places in the world. More details on where we're going and what we'll be doing tomorrow.

But for now, I have an exceptionally appropriate shop to share with you for our Etsy Treasure Tuesday post. My Paper Garden takes maps, vintage papers and stamps, and a bit of artful stitching and turns them into wonderful, practical little works of art. {I saw a spread in Martha Stewart Living several years ago where an entire wall of a little boy's room had been papered with old maps, and I've been drawn to their functional coolness ever since.} Wouldn't it be fabulous to have a passport cover or a "dream vacation" file made out of maps of the places you've been or want to go? Just have a look at some of the fantasticness.


I love the wonderful paper flower details, and I think I'm going to have to order a set of those amazing nesting baskets to use in my new workroom.

(All images pulled from MyPaperGarden's Etsy shop.)

One more thing: what is your dream vacation destination?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin