Hey friends, remember this post where we learned together how to make sweet folded fabric roses? Well this past weekend, I finally had time to try my hand at it, and I'm pretty pleased with some of my results! Unfortunately, I'm the worst DIY blogger ever, because I always forget to take before or during pics, and all I have to show you is after shots. But I followed the instructions in my previous DIY post closely, making only minor alterations like cutting my fabric strips a little thinner because I discovered after making my first rose that I wanted mine to be not quite so tall.
I used several different types of fabric I already had on hand, and will describe each above the photos. My first try was some blue-striped cotton seersucker which I cut into strips on the bias. Here's my first little rose: