3.19.2009

Favorite Things Friday: Workspace

I'm one of those nutty people who has a place for everthing, and if the mess and clutter builds up (like the mail does weekly on our kitchen bar) for too long, I go halfway into panic mode. My poor husband can attest. But there are instances where I think a moderate measure of controlled disorganization would really inspire my creativity and inspiration, like in Emma Cassi's craft room, here, which I adore. I especially love how she's repurposed the old apothecary cabinet for storage and how she's hung her beautiful, lacey, handmade jewelry on the wall with pushpins.

And the jewelry. Oh, dear me.

I posted pics yesterday of some of my own recent pieces into which I've begun to incorporate ribbon. Next phase, lace? Yes, please.

(All images found here, via decor8.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin