7.29.2009

Last One to Know

I know it's ridiculous, and you probably won't believe me, but I'm new to Flickr. I mean, I've known about it for a long time, but haven't really been interested in checking it out until more recently; I keep seeing absolutely beautiful images on people's blogs from their photostreams or others', and so I finally registered, and plan to use it as an additional publicity tool for pink street when I can get some photos of my own stuff uploaded. But in the meantime, I'm loving just being a viewer of other people's gorgeous work. Please post a comment about some of your favorites!

Here are a few of mine.

by ohhellofriend, who's entire sense of design, color, and styling, almost exactly matches mine. Visit her flickr photostream, her incredible blog, and her etsy shop. I mentioned in yesterday's post that packaging my sold items when I ship them to my customers is something I really want to work much harder on. Ohhellofriend absolutely excels at this: she has a whole photo set devoted to photos of her packaging, and full of charming ideas.

by mrs. french; this photo is actually a print for sale in her etsy shop, blissful images, because I wasn't able to pull any of her gorgeous photography off of her flickr to show you.

other favorites, who have too many gorgeous photos/illustrations to include here:

♥ katiedaisylombardo, who also has an etsy shop which sells her lovely prints and illustrations, at thewheatfield.etsy.com.

♥ sfgirlbybay, of international blog renown.

♥ Creature Comforts, who also has one of my favorite blogs ever.

♥ caitlin is nice, who owns the etsy shop nice, which I featured here a couple of months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin