1.08.2009

I Like Lists

Five Favorite Smells
♥ Black tea with sugar and cream
♥ Roses
♥ old text paper
♥ Juniper trees in the summer
♥ chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven

Five Favorite Colors
♥ raspberry pink (surprised?)
♥ jadeite green
♥ light blue
♥ the color of black tea with sugar and cream
♥ red


Five Favorite Books
♥ Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen
♥ Count of Monte Cristo, Alexandre Dumas
♥ David Copperfield, Charles Dickens
♥ Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte
♥ Sonnets from the Portuguese, Elizabeth Barrett Browning




Five Favorite Places
♥ the Cotswolds, England
♥ my warm bed on a cold Sunday morning
♥ the Texas Hill Country
♥ Boston Public Gardens
♥ my cozy little living room when the Christmas tree is lit

Five Favorite Days
♥ my wedding day
♥ April 24th, 2006 (the day my two best friends and I visited Graceland)
♥ my birthday
♥ Thursday (Book Group day)
♥ today




♥ Love!

4 comments:

  1. I love your list. What a great way to get to know more about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Terrie! I'm so glad you found me! I'll be a regular visitor on your blog from now on, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to "see" you yesterday! I saw a CR-V and thought, oh it's just like Taylor's and then I took a closer look! hehe

    I love lists too, I may dedicate a blog to my faves too!

    Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way Babe, PBS is the least "free" TV that you watch. A poftion of the extra taxes you pay will go to support the PBS station and their programming. Commercial TV is really the most "free" as you actually have a choice as to whether or not you support them. This privilege is rapidly disappearing as well...hello February 19th.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin